The WebDAV protocol enables third-party tools to connect to Shadow Drive
It lets you use NAS servers, file transfer software (Cyberduck, Filezilla, etc..), and mount a network drive with macOS, Windows, or even Linux system's built-in features with Shadow Drive.
FTP access is not enabled on Shadow Drive. Therefore, consider using WebDAV as a fallback if necessary.
To sync a new device or software, you have to create a security token for it. Please follow the steps below to do so:
- Log in to your Shadow Drive account and access the web version: https://drive.shadow.tech.
- Click on the key “Sync” icon.
- On the new window, you will have a list of your existing tokens. To authorize your software/device to connect to your Shadow Drive, create a new security token by clicking
- Choose a name to identify the token you are generating and click the button
- You can now enter the following information in your software/device to connect to Shadow Drive:
Webdav URL (server address)⚠️ Warning: Make sure you copy the new personal access token now. You won’t be able to see it again after you switch tabs or close your window.