If you encounter this error, it means that the display of your Shadow could not be done correctly.
This error is related to a problem configuring and setting up your Shadow application.
Here are some ways to correct the situation:
- Check and update the drivers for your local computer
- Turn off your Shadow via the Windows menu
- Then disconnect from the application (on your local device)
- Uninstall completely, all applications (Beta and Official)
- Shut down your local Windows and restart it
- Reinstall the applications (Beta or Official) by downloading them from your Personal Space, in the "Applications" tab
- Retry the connection
As a result of these steps, you should be able to enjoy your Shadow session again. If, unfortunately, you still encounter difficulties, we invite you to make the following settings on the launcher of your Shadow:
- Set your bandwidth to 5mb/s
- Disable all other options
- Turn on and off the option " Weak connection "
- Try applying the same settings from the Beta application
- Try from another computer or another support (tablet, smartphone, ...).