In this article, we’ll discuss the most common reasons payments fail and how to resolve them.
IF YOU’RE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO SHADOW
This error occurs when your credit or debit card does not have the balance necessary to cover the payment for your Shadow invoice. Be sure to:
- Check your card balance. Sometimes an unexpected charge can leave your remaining balance lower than usual.
- Contact your bank or financial institution to resolve the issue.
- If your bank is unable to detect an issue, try using a different payment method.
In most cases, Shadow does not decline payments, and your bank may inform Shadow why a payment declined. If your bank declined a payment:
- Contact your bank for more details about the failed payment and they can help you resolve the issue.
- Attempt an alternative payment method.
IF YOU’RE SIGNING UP FOR THE FIRST TIME
This occurs when the information you’ve provided (CVV, Address, Card Number, etc.) doesn’t match the details of the card, or the card is expired. Be sure to:
- Check the payment details in your My Account and make any necessary updates.
- Contact your bank for additional assistance, and confirm you were not issued a new card.
Failure to resolve a payment issue will lead to account suspension after 6 days and deletion of your data after 15 days.
Still have questions after reading this article? Contact us for assistance!