Many Smart TV manufacturers include an Android TV operating system, making it possible to enjoy Shadow from the comfort of your couch without the need for any additional devices. If you have an Android TV, you can install Shadow directly on your Smart TV via the Google Play Store, either using your TV or a remote device, such as your smartphone.
Install Shadow from your TV
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Click Start with your remote.
- Select Apps, then select the Google Play store.
- Sign in to the Google Play store.
- Enter "Shadow" in the search bar and select Search.
- Choose Shadow - Cloud Gaming.
- Select Install.
Google Play may recommend a gamepad or controller to use Shadow. You can also pair a Bluetooth-compatible mouse and keyboard with your TV.
Install Shadow from a Remote Device
- Open the Google Play store from your device, such as a smartphone or computer.
- Enter "Shadow" in the search ba, then press Enter.
- Select "Shadow - Cloud Gaming"
- Choose Install.
- Select your TV from the drop down list of devices.
If your TV is not available on this list, make sure your TV is signed in to the Google Play store.
- Click INSTALL.
- Select OK.
Once Shadow has finished installing on your Android TV, you will be able to access your Shadow from your Smart TV.
Android Compatible Smart TVs
For help verifying your Smart TV is compatible with Shadow, below is a list of manufacturers that offer Android TV:
Refer to your Smart TV's model or documentation verify Android TV is available on your television.
Still need assistance with Shadow on your Android TV? Contact a Support Hero.