Many TV manufacturers use Android TV as their operating system. Android TV is a great way to enjoy Shadow in the comfort of your couch without the need for any additional devices. If you have an Android TV, you can install Shadow directly on your TV via the Google Play Store.
Here is the list of brands using Android TV :
Make sure you check the model of your TV to see if it is compatible with ANDROID TV .
INSTALLING FROM THE TV
Before continuing, log in to your Google Account on your Android TV.
- Turn on your Android TV
- Click Start with your remote
- Select Apps, select the Google Play store .
- Enter " Shadow " in the search bar and select Search.
- Choose Shadow - Cloud Gaming
- Select Install.
Google Play will warning you that a gamepad is required to use Shadow. You can use a mouse, a keyboard and a controller with shadow by connecting it via Bluetooth with your TV.
- The application is now accessible from the menu of your TV.
INSTALLATION FROM A REMOTE DEVICE
- Sign in to the Google Play store
- Enter "Shadow" in the search bar and press Enter
3. Click Shadow - Cloud Gaming
4. Click Install
5. Select your TV in the drop down device list
If you can not find your TV, make sure your TV is connected to your Google Account.
6. Click INSTALL
7. Click OK
Once Shadow has completed the installation on your Android TV, the application will be available on your TV to connect and start Shadow.
Do you have problems with the Google Play Store? For more information, visit the Google Play Help Center.
Still have questions after reading this article? Contact us for assistance!