This error means the launcher couldn't connect to your Shadow.
These errors can occur for multiple reasons:
- Your local machine is performing an update that is blocking communication between Launcher and Shadow Datacenter.
- There is a firewall that is blocking the Shadow Launcher's communication.
- There is a problem with your local network or your ISP.
- Check that your local machine is not currently updating, especially with the OS and drivers.
- Disable your Antivirus, Firewall, VPN, or Proxy.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to your modem.
- Restart your modem:
- Disconnect any Ethernet cables from the modem, then turn off the modem.
- After 60 seconds, turn on the modem and reconnect your Ethernet cables. Monitor the lights on the front. Fewer lights generally indicate a problem with the modem.
- Once your internet connection is available, connect your devices.