From realistic first-person shooters to endless open world adventures, today's games demand the best performance in hardware and in software, namely from NVIDIA. If your game requires the latest NVIDIA Geforce GTX drivers, complete the following instructions to install GeForce drivers onto your Shadow.
During this process, your screen resolution may change size or become distorted. This is normal since there are hardware changes in progress.
Warning: Prior to installing any software, it is strongly recommended to back up any personal data to an external storage device or cloud. Save your documents, pictures, games, and other media before proceeding.
- Open your browser in Shadow.
- Go to https://www.geforce.com/drivers.
- Scroll down to Manual Driver Search.
- Use the drop-down menus to complete the following fields:
- GeForce 10 Series
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Windows 10 64-bit
- English (US)
- Click Start Search.
- Once the results have generated, click the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver.
- Click Download.
- Open the downloaded file. Downloaded files often appear within your browser or the Downloads folder.
- If User Account Control appears, click Yes.
- Choose the folder where the driver files are to be saved. Click OK.
- Complete the following prompts to install the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX driver.
Do not shut down your Shadow.
After you've finished installing the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX drivers, restart your Shadow. If your resolution has changed as a result of this update, see how to set a custom resolution.