Discord is an online community which allows its users to connect and communicate with each other via chat, audio, and video. At Shadow, we use Discord to streamline communication between staff and Shadowers alike.
Joining our Discord community allows our users to:
- report issues to help our staff identify, scope, and resolve issues more efficiently
- share advice and solutions for issues related and unrelated to Shadow
- see news announcements and updates directly related to your Shadow account
- foster a fun and resourceful environment
To join with your Discord community:
- Choose your region from the list below to join your local Discord server:
- Create a Discord account or login.
- Review the #welcome-and-rules channel to see our community policies.
- Send a screenshot of your account to a Moderator to verify your subscription.
- The Moderator will then add a role to your account, allowing you to access other channels on our Discord server.
Still have questions after reading this article? Contact us for assistance!