Shadow is available on Android 5.0 and newer operating systems. Using this app, you can view and launch games from a library, making them easily accessible and playable from your Android device. You can also use the app to view your Shadow desktop.
To get started, download and install Shadow from the Google Play Store. For more information, see below.
- Shadow is made for Android mobile operating systems, including Android TV. Chromebooks and digital media players, such as Fire TV, are not supported.
- For the best experience, use Shadow on Android 7.0 and newer operating systems.
Download and Install
- Open the browser on your Android device.
- Go to My Account, then tap Applications.
- Under Android, tap Download to open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Install.
- Once Android has finished installing Shadow, tap Open.
Or, open the Shadow app from your app tray.
- Finish the subsequent prompts to log in and complete the tutorial.
Once you've installed Shadow on your Android device and logged in, you can access your games, pictures, videos, and other files from your Android phone.
Still have questions? These articles may help: