It's dangerous to go alone! Take Shadow with you on Android. Blade has developed a special app for mobile devices: Shadow Beyond. This app organizes the documents, pictures, games, and other media on your Shadow into a library, making them easily accessible and playable from your Android device.
Note: Shadow is made for Android mobile operating systems, including Android TV. Fire OS, Chrome OS, and digital media players are not supported.
Google Play Store
- Open the browser on your Android device.
- Go to My Account.
- Tap Applications.
- Under Android, tap Download to open the Google Play Store.
- Tap Install.
- Once Android has finished installing Shadow, tap Open.
Or, open the Shadow app from your app tray.
- Finish the subsequent prompts to log in and complete the tutorial.
Continue setting up Shadow Beyond onto your Shadow's desktop.
Activate Shadow Beyond
- Use the Shadow app to start Shadow desktop.
- On Android, tap the Shadow logo.
- On Windows or macOS, click Start.
- Log into Windows and close any applications open on your Shadow.
If this is your first time using Shadow, see how to Set up Windows 10 for Shadow.
- Download Shadow Beyond. This will download a setup file for Shadow Beyond, which will appear on your browser or in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the Shadow Beyond setup file.
- Choose your language from the Select Setup Language window, then click OK.
- To allow this app to make changes to your device, click Yes.
- Click Install. Shadow Beyond will automatically open when installation is finished.
- Click Activate.
- Enter your email and password, then click Activate. Finish setup for Shadow Beyond.
- Restart your Shadow's Windows operating system.
If prompted to restart, click Yes. Or, click the Start menu, then click Restart.
By installing and activating Shadow Beyond, you can now access your games, pictures, videos, and other files from your Android phone.