Video errors appear if Shadow cannot not stream its picture to your device, but this error can be caused for several different reasons. Windows updates, outdated drivers, resolution settings, and incompatible graphics cards tend to be the most common reason for video errors.
To resolve this issue, try the following:
- Restart or shutdown Shadow
- Restart your device
- Verify your device meets our minimum requirements
- Update the drivers on your computer
Restart or shutdown in Shadow
- Open the Shadow app.
- Click the white arrow next to the Start button.
- Click Restart Windows . If the issue persists, choose Shutdown Shadow .
- Like Windows, Shadow takes a moment to shut down. Wait approximately 1 minute before starting Shadow.
- Click Start.
If the video error persists and you've exhausted our suggestions, our Support team can help! Log in to My Account, then click "Support" to submit a ticket. In your message, describe the issue and mention the video error.