This problem is often related to the Internet connection.
- Check that you have a fiber connection or coaxial cable
- Make sure you are directly connected to your internet box using an Ethernet cable
- Check the Ethernet cable is plugged in the box
- Check the Ethernet cable is plugged into the router / try a different port on the router
- Try changing the HDMI port or DisplayPort
You can also try the following:
- Open the Control Panel
- Uncheck the Automatic Bandwidth checkbox and set it to Low
- Press the switch at the bottom right of the panel and then click Restart.
If the problem persist, please contact our Support Team. For quick diagnosis of the problem, please provide them the information regarding the above troubleshoot.