In the event that you need to speak to one of our Support heroes, it is possible that you will be requested to provide some information regarding your system files.
This information is important for our technical agents to be able to evaluate why your Shadow is having trouble running on your local computer.
Here are the various useful information to submit to Support.
- Log files : file is available in the %userprofile%\.shadow (without spaces). All files needed are with the .log extension like shadow.log or shadow-launcher-2019.log.
- Configuration file : this file can be recovered by following the instructions below:
- Press the Windows + R key combination .
- In the window that opens, type dxdiag and press OK .
- Click Save All Information .
- Save the file and attach it to your query.
You now know how to document the bug reports specific to the Windows application. In order to be able to send a complete report, you can consult Report a technical problem to Support , you will discover there more generic information to provide for an efficient treatment of your requests.
Still have questions after reading this article? Contact us for assistance!